GET A GRIP ON YOUR BUSINESS
Are you running your business or is it running you?
If you’d like to be in more control of your organization, you’re not alone. As thousands of business leaders have discovered, the key to faster growth, bigger profits, and fewer frustrations is to have a complete “system” of running your business. EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) is a comprehensive business system with real, simple, practical tools. This highly interactive presentation helps participants learn to implement a simple “way of operating” that helps leadership teams clarify, simplify and achieve their vision.
Leaders looking for a silver bullet or the next “flavor of the month” need not attend. In this value packed 90 minute workshop, attendees learn to see their businesses in a whole new light and to achieve better results through strengthening the Six Key Components™ of every truly great organization. The outcome creates alignment and synchronizes all the pieces of your business to produce the results you want.
Attendee value and takeaways:
- Review the Six Key Components of top companies: Vision, People, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction
- Learn a powerful tool to clarify and achieve your vision
- Work with two simple tools that will get the right people in the right seats
- Build the right company scorecard to deliver an absolute pulse on your business
- Master practical tools that successful entrepreneurs use to get more done
If you have more or less than 90 minutes available, Paul’s presentation can be tailored to your needs.
Additional speaking topics
Paul is also available to speak on a number of other topics
- How To Stop Managing By The “Seat Of The Pants” Method
- The Six Things That Are At The Root Of ALL Of Your Business Problems
- The Three Things Every Business Must Get Right To Grow And Thrive
- How Do I Get The “Right People In The Right Seats”?
- How To Have Great Meetings (Because Most Are Terrible)
- How Can I Get A Handle On All Of The “Stuff” Going On In My Business?
- Focus, Focus, Focus – The Key To Getting More Of The Right Stuff Done
- The “Two Page Plan” – Simplifying Your Mission. Vision, Plans, etc
- Core Values – Not Just For Wall Posters
- The Power Of A Weekly Scorecard
- Understanding Behaviors And Motivators – A Key to Better Communicaitons and Team Performance
- “Rocket Fuel” – The Powerful Combination Of People That Will Launch Your Business To New Heights
- Leadership and Management – NOT the Same Thing